Trainee Dental Nurse - Chichester
Our team in Chichester are looking for a full time, trainee dental nurse to provide essential support to our clinicians and patients. We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, caring and understands the importance of patient and staff safety.
The successful candidate will receive full training to become a qualified dental nurse. You will be enrolled onto the NVQ Level Three Diploma in Dental Nursing, which (upon successful completion) will lead to qualification as a dental care professional and enable you to register with the General Dental Council (GDC).
Are you looking for an excellent Dental Nurse Training opportunity?
- You’ll be a key member of the practice team, providing a reliable and efficient dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and give a gold standard customer service.
- Working on the front desk to support front of house, you’ll be organised and efficient, making appointments, responding to enquiries and answering the phone.
- Team work comes naturally to you so working with our friendly and efficient practice team is a breeze, assisting the provision and delivery of dental care services to patients.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- You have an interest in compliance and ensuring that all activities undertaken at the practice are in line with GDC guidelines and CFD policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- You’re proactive, using the tools available to reach potential patients including the tannoy system and engaging with Sainsbury’s customers as they shop.
- You’ll be driven to improve your career and always put patients first.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to become a fully Qualified Dental Nurse and you’ll be committed to completing all the necessary coursework and exams.
If you are keen to begin your nursing career in a supportive environment with plenty of long-term training and development opportunities for trainee dental nurses, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We look forward to reviewing your application.