Lead Dental Nurse - Welwyn Garden City
Our team at CFD Welwyn Garden City has an exciting opening for a full time, lead dental nurse. You should be a qualified dental nurse and have an up-to-date GDC Certificate. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual who prioritises patient care and leads by example with clinical best practice.
Our lead nurses support with the ongoing training of our dental nurses. They are also key in the development and growth of our practices, so it’s important you are patient, customer service driven and happy to get involved with routine marketing activities.
Are you an exceptional Lead Dental Nurse?
- You’ll lead, alongside the practice manager, a reliable and efficient dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations and provide a first-class customer experience.
- Being proactive is second nature as you support the Practice Manager, Nadia, and Practice Marketing Coordinator in welcoming new patients.
- You’ll enjoy taking responsibility for all activities undertaken at the practice being in line with GDC guidelines and CFD policies and procedures.
- Keeping full and accurate patient records and ensuring that they are regularly updated and stored securely is a key part of this role which you will take in your stride.
- You’ll establish and maintain high standards in all clinical areas of the practice ensuring full compliance of CQC, HCAI, ACOP, CG, HTM07-01, L8 and HTM01-05.
- In this role you’ll prepare the necessary materials and instruments, making sure that equipment and instruments are in good working order and maintained regularly in accordance with practice policy.
- You will embrace the marketing aspect and support the team to reach potential patients including the tannoy system and direct engagement with Sainsbury’s customers as they shop.
- You’ll enjoy the opportunity to play a key part in training and development of the dental nurses in practice.
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses, with excellent training and development opportunities. We’ll reimburse your GDC registration after a qualifying period of employment.
If you are keen to develop your nursing career in a challenging environment with plenty of long-term training and development opportunities for nurses, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We look forward to reviewing your application.