Private Dentist (Including Evenings) - Tamworth
Our dentists share our commitment to providing excellent patient service. An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Dentist to join the team at CFD Tamworth.
What you can expect as a CFD Dentist:
- We offer private only appointments and the time you need to get to know and look after your patients, in a way that works best for you and them.
- CFD Tamworth is a vibrant, busy private practice with a fantastic support team, led by experienced Practice Manager, Frankee.
- Our dedicated clinicians attract and retain a huge number of committed, motivated private patients.
- We are open 6 days a week, evenings and Saturdays so we can offer a flexible working pattern around your own lifestyle demands.
- All our centres are brand new, with state-of-the-art equipment. Our surgeries are fully equipped with intra-oral cameras, patient monitors and rotary endo.
- We make sure you have the best kit and consumables to do a great job every time. We work to best practice clinical and compliance standards throughout the organisation.
- We have designed and built all of our own, cloud-based IT systems to give you relevant, up-to-date information whenever you need it.
- We offer a competitive associate package with shared lab fees and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work.
- We have an experienced clinical team who are here to support you in your dental career.
- We work hard to help you reach your potential and your career goals. We offer mentorship, bursary programmes and indemnity schemes and are constantly looking at ways to help and support our dentists.
Who you’ll be as a dentist:
- You’re a talented, approachable clinician with UK work experience, who prioritises quality of treatments over quantity.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills. You understand the importance of the practice’s location in Sainsbury’s and that it’s a great opportunity to recruit new patients.
- Being proactive is second nature, and you enjoy working as part of a team and helping people to achieve collective goals.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the biggest change in dental care.
Centre for Dentistry (CFD) is a completely new kind of dental practice, offering affordable, family dental care with a difference. Located in Sainsbury’s supermarkets throughout the UK, we bring convenience and quality to our patients.
If you are interested in working with us, please upload your CV and a brief covering letter. We will be more than happy to discuss any queries you may have ahead of interview.