Practice Manager - Fosse Park
We're looking for an experienced, full time Practice Manager to lead the team at CFD Fosse Park. If you have dental experience, are commercially aware and are an effective people manager, please apply today.
You will be responsible for the income and profit of the practice through targeted business development, marketing, effective coaching and performance management of the practice team.
Dentistry experience is preferred but not essential, but you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to drive growth and operate effective day to day financial and operational management alongside the delivery of outstanding patient care and clinical excellence.
Are you an experienced Practice Manager in Leicestershire looking for a new challenge?
- You will lead a reliable and efficient dental service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and provide gold standard customer service.
- Under your coaching and leadership, the already successful practice team will develop, become clearly focused and high performing.
- You’ll ensure the full compliance with all internal and legislative requirements (i.e Health and Safety, CQC, Clinical Governance, Company Policy).
- The marketing and development of the practice is one of your top priorities, and you enjoy project managing promotional opportunities.
- Organisation is second nature, you’ll be reviewing, monitoring and planning to ensure delivery of practice targets, including new patients and income. You’ll oversee practice recruitment, marketing, diary book management, patient recalls, follow up, treatment planning and open courses of treatment.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll have excellent leadership skills with extremely high standards.
- You’ll be driven to improve your career and always put patients first.
- Your knowledge of the CQC is well established and the practical application of such.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please submit your CV and a brief covering letter to the HR team, who will be happy to answer any queries you may have ahead of interview.