Qualified Dental Nurse (Maternity Cover) - Tamworth
Our team at CFD Tamworth have an exciting opening for a qualified dental nurse. This is a temporary position covering maternity leave for approximately 20 hours per week including some Saturdays. You should be a qualified dental nurse and have an up-to-date GDC Certificate. You will enjoy helping patients feel well looked after, displaying a gentle chair-side manner and a passion for delivering excellent patient care.
Our nurses are also key in the development and growth of our practices, so it’s important you are customer service driven and happy to get involved with routine marketing activities alongside the team.
Are you a qualified dental nurse in Staffordshire looking for a new challenge?
- You’ll be a key member of the practice team, providing a reliable and efficient dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and give a gold standard customer service.
- Compliance is second nature, and you ensure that all activities undertaken at the practice are in line with the GDC guidelines and CFD policies and procedures.
- Team work comes naturally to you so working with our friendly and efficient practice team is a breeze, assisting the provision and delivery of dental care services to patients.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- You’ll be driven to improve your career and always put patients first.
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses, with excellent training opportunities to train to a specialist level. We’ll reimburse your GDC registration after a qualifying period of employment. Find out more about being a dental nurse at CFD by clicking the link below.
If you are keen to develop your nursing career in a challenging environment with plenty of long-term training and development opportunities for nurses, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We look forward to reviewing your application.