Dental Receptionist - Chichester
Our friendly and successful practice team in Chichester are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Front of House, who can bring their excellent customer service skills to the role.
Our team at Centre for Dentistry Chichester are looking for an enthusiastic and organised front of house, who can bring their fantastic customer service skills to the role.
The Front of house role is integral to the smooth running of the practice and the delivery of an excellent patient experience. We want you to be a strong advocate for the practice and feel confident in promoting us and our services to existing patients and customers inside Sainsbury’s.
Join us as our Front of House:
- You’ll be the first port of call for our patients, making sure you give a gold standard of customer service, going above and beyond every time to make our patient’s visit run smoothly.
- Working on the front desk, you’ll be organised and efficient, making appointments, responding to enquiries and answering the phone.
- Our Front of House members are invariably empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- Working on front of house is no problem with your confidence in computer systems, Microsoft Office is a breeze and you pick up new skills quickly.
- We’ll also give you the opportunity to take to the stage every hour and market the practice using the tannoy system in store and speaking to Sainsbury’s shoppers.
What sort of person will be successful in this role?
- Someone with a proven track record in customer service, with a positive and confident attitude.
- You’ll love talking to patients and potential leads about our services.
- Excellent A Level exam grades or above.
- Previous dental experience desirable but not essential.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your application.