Dental Hygienist - Bristol
An opportunity has now arisen for a part time Hygienist at CFD Bristol.
Our Dental Hygienists play a vital role in looking after the long-term oral health of our patients and the success of our practices. We’re proud of our skills mix and we want to increase the role of our Dental Hygienists and Therapists. Work in a group that appreciates the great talent that you bring!
At Centre for Dentistry, we’re passionate about making a difference in the dental industry. CFD Bristol is one of several practices around the UK, based inside Sainsbury’s for a more accessible, convenient and friendly dental experience. We always put our patient first and we want everyone to have a positive experience when visiting the dentist.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- An approachable and caring Hygienist who can communicate well with all members of the public and help to put them at ease?
- Compliance is second nature, and you always make sure that you’re kept up to date with all new regulations. Fundamentally you understand that these processes are in place to ensure patients are guaranteed the very best outcomes.
- You’re keen to join a superb team where career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills.
- Always professional, you’re well known for your gentle chairside manner, coupled with excellent clinical skill.
- A committed team player, you always act with integrity and take accountability.
- You’re proactive with a caring, positive mental attitude and have a passion for helping people.
What we will provide for you:
- We offer private only appointments and the time you need to get to know and look after your patients, in a way that works best for you and them. Our dedicated clinicians are pushing the boundaries of modern dentistry, attracting a huge number of committed and motivated private patients.
- All our centres are brand new, with state-of-the-art equipment, welcoming consultation areas, and supported by a well-trained, professional team.
- CFD Leigh is a vibrant, busy private practice with a fantastic support team lead by experienced and dynamic a Practice Manager.
- We offer a competitive rate of pay based on percentage of income and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work.
- Your career is valued as we have several career development opportunities and a whole team who looks after our clinicians.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application.