We are delighted to be able to offer full Dental Nurse training opportunities for Trainee Dental Nurses through our internal, qualified National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) colleagues.
Our in house NEBDN course provider will visit the practice to deliver the course content and support you fully throughout your training. To help you settle in quickly, you’ll also enjoy a full induction programme. You will then be enrolled onto the NEBDN National Diploma in Dental Nursing examination which will lead to qualification as a dental care professional and enable you to register with the General Dental Council.
- The trainee will work a 40 hour week (rota based) and will be paid £8.00 per hour at the start of training, which will increase upon successful qualification.
- The trainee will be required to have a course of Hep B inoculations to enable them to work in the practice.
- Training takes approximately 18-24 months.
- The trainee may be offered permanent employment in one of our practices upon successful qualification. Please note, this may not be at the practice where the trainee completed training.
- Indemnity insurance and GDC registration costs are paid for by the company and the trainee will also be entitled to bonus schemes, the company pension and great career opportunities.